Information Technology - Real Estate - Road Rally - Airsoft - Military Simulation

Google

Friday, February 06, 2009

GIJOE the movie?

Well, I'm not sure if I'm happy or sad on this one, but it appears that Paramount is trying to ride the wave of the 80s toys turned movies and is promoting "GIJOE: The Rise of Cobra". Growing up in the early 80's, I remember my dad buying me Snake Eyes who came with an UZI and a pack of explosives and then got sucked into the downward spiral culminating into a collection of over 100 "fully posable action figures". Anyways, for any little boy in the 80's, Im sure this will hit a soft spot, but I'm not sure that I'm ready to see my action figures come to life on the big screen yet. Now where was that box that had my GIJOEs?


Click here "GIJOE: Rise of Cobra"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home